Lina Lane has over 25 years of international, professional childcare experience in the private and civilian sectors. She is a multitalented caregiver accustomed to managing priorities, implementing child safety measures, and resourcing child development organizations in various countries. She completed the Child Care Director’s Course in Atlanta Georgia and is currently serving as the Director of Lina Lane’s Learning Center in Ellenwood, Georgia (a suburb of Atlanta).
My Center is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. My aim is to provide a secure, nurturing and relaxed environment which welcomes children of all nationalities. I encourage our children to be creative, to exercise self-discipline, and to develop a love of learning. I manage the details to ensure that all of my students feel safe, happy, fulfilled and are educationally challenged in a caring, stimulating and supportive environment. This environment intentionally caters to each child’s individual needs. In this way, I intentionally encourage and develop a deep and lasting love for learning.
* Award Recipient – “Educator of the Year” (GAYC) SEP 2019
* Award Recipient – “Family Childcare Provider of the Year” (GAYC) SEP 2015
* Award Recipient – “Distinguished Family Home Child Care Provider” FEB 2015
* Award Recipient, GA Alliance for Quality Child Care (3 STAR Award) SEP 2015 and SEP 2019
* PFCCA, Region 6 Rep / Board Member, JUL 2014
* Spotlighted Provider in the Quality Rated Newsletter, first featured, MAR 2014
* Member of 7 Professional Childcare organizations
* Childcare Development Associate (CDA) credential holder.
* Licensed by "Bright From the Start" (BFTS), State of Georgia's Department of Early Care & Learning.
* 25 years of International and Domestic, Professional Child Care experience.
* Member of Quality Care for Children, Child Care Food Program.
* First Aid certified by the American Heart Association's "Learn and Live Heart-saver" program for pediatric care.
* Trained and certified Childcare Director (BFTS) 2012.
* Professional Nanny, Taiwan, 9 February 1998 to 13 February 2001 for Dr. Mien Cheng Chen (Cardiologist). Provided care from newborn to 2 years and 4 months.
* Professional Nanny, Hong Kong, 12 July 2001 to 15 July 2007 for Mrs. Cheung Man Wai Renee (CEO). Provided care for two children (boy and girl) from birth to 6 years.
* Professional Nanny, Hong Kong, 30 July 2007 to 16 December 2009 for Mrs. Erin Pham Steinhauer (Executive VP, New York Life Asia). Provided care for premature twins from birth to 2 ½ years.
* Holy Cross of Hagonoy (Catholic school) – High School, Philippines. Graduate.
* Professional Secretary (Associates Degree) – Manila Philippines.
* Member of the US National Association of Professional Women (October 2010).